- IT IS IMPORTANT TO AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS. This helps preventing your hair from drying out and becoming brittle.
- Use as little styling product as possible, this will avoid build up and frequent shampooing.
- To obtain the “wet look” use water and leave in conditioner.
- To prevent tangling at bedtime, make sure to wrap or braid your hair. Do not go to bed with wet hair.
SHAMPOOING & CONDITIONING
- Mi Amoré suggest co-washing the hair once every other week. If you do decide to use a shampoo, we suggest using a shampoo no higher than pH 7 and sulfate free.
- DO NOT MASSAGE.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up towards the scalp.
- For curly or wavy hair scrunch the hair gently to reform the curl pattern. Curl definer or anti-frizz product is recommended.
- Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
- If you decide to tint, bleach or perm your Mi Amoré bundles we recommend using a professional stylist.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
- Mi Amoré wants to make certain that the longevity of your investment is maintained. A small amount of shedding is normal. If you cut the weft it must be sealed by sewing the weft close after it has been cut to prevent shedding and tangling.